At Love Community Acupuncture, our aim is to offer the benefits of acupuncture to as many people as possible, by keeping prices affordable.
Our fees are a sliding scale, and they increase as your income increases. Compared with a normal private acupuncture fee of £35-£45, here’s what you pay at LCA (add on 2.75% if you pay by card):
- If you earn less than £10,000, you pay the minimum treatment cost of £15.
Make a FIRST appointment at £15 – or make a REGULAR appointment at £15
- If you earn up to £15,000, I suggest you pay £20 per treatment.
Make a FIRST appointment at £20 – or make a REGULAR appointment at £20
- If you earn up to £20,000, I suggest you pay £25 per treatment.
Make a FIRST appointment at £25 – or make a REGULAR appointment at £25
- If you earn up to £25,000, I suggest you pay £30 per treatment.
Make a FIRST appointment at £30 – or make a REGULAR appointment at £30
- If you earn up to £30,000, I suggest you pay £35 per treatment.
Make a FIRST appointment at £35 – or make a REGULAR appointment at £35
- If you earn more than £30,000, I suggest you pay £40 per treatment.
Make a FIRST appointment at £40 – or make a REGULAR appointment at £40
You can determine for yourself how much you pay. If you pay in cash, we are unaware of the amount you pay (see The Envelope System below for details of how to keep your payment anonymous). If you pay by card, please be aware that for obvious reasons we can’t keep your payment amount anonymous.
To book a treatment, please click on the treatment price you would like to pay (above) or just go straight to the Book Online page.
How to pay
We ask all our patients to pay for treatment in advance, as this is helpful in keeping costs down. You can do this in one of two ways, whichever suits you:
- Book and pay for your treatment online here on the website;
- Book and pay for your next treatment when you come to the clinic. You can pay by cash or card, whichever suits you. If you pay in cash, your payment is anonymous (see The Envelope System, below, for details); if you pay by card, please be aware that there is a 2.75% surcharge to cover costs – and also this payment can’t be kept anonymous.
The Envelope System – pay anonymously!
If you want to keep the amount you pay anonymous, we operate an ‘envelope system’. At the end of your treatment, while your acupuncturist is preparing the treatment couch for the next patient (and therefore not looking at you!), please put your chosen cash amount into an envelope (provided here at the clinic) and leave it in the box on the desk amongst the other envelopes.
We can’t tell which envelope belongs to which patient, and therefore your payment amount is anonymous.